This is a full-circle movement of generosity where one woman supports another. It is friendship at the deepest level. To Flower it Forward is to give from a place of joy, and to receive from a place of gratitude.
Here’s what you need to know about our Flower It Forward campaign.
What: An annual opportunity to send a flower to a woman you love or want to encourage, a way to let her know: “I see you, I support you, I’m running alongside you,”—whether you’re right next door or halfway across the country.
When: Flower it Forward only comes around ONCE a year! Stay tuned for your 2017 dates.
Why: During Flower It Forward we include a personal note card with every ‘Flower It Forward’ order we receive. The letter is written expressly for the recipient of your generosity. We personally want to let them know the purpose behind this challenge, and why they’re so darn special for being part of it. And yes, for every single flower you order, a card will be included. If you order five flowers we will include FIVE custom note cards, for example.
Our system allows for only ONE shipping address per online purchase. We realize that many of you have several gal pals on your hit list, so if you plan on ‘Flowering It Forward
’ to more than, here are your options:
- Ship the entire purchase to yourself, and take it from there. You can distribute and/or mail them individually from this point. (And again, each flower will come with its own personal note which you can distribute along with the flower.)
- Do separate online purchases toinclude the specific shipping address of each friend as you go. Yes, this would mean if you have three friends you want flowers shipped to, you would have three separate online transactions.
Bottom line: Each option includes a little work from you. So, ask yourself, “Do I trust myself enough to mail them myself or should I go the extra step (and shipping cost?) and have them do it for me?”
If you plan on ‘flowering it forward’ to one person, shipping options are:
- Put your friend’s address in ‘mail to’ option and it will go straight to her/him. (The personal message will be included, so have no fear—it’ll be delivered with love and will have your name and your friend’s name on it.)
- Ship it to yourself and deliver on your own!
Flower it Forward FAQ
- I’m ‘Flowering it Forward’ but also ordering gear for myself—can you split my order and send to two different addresses?
No, sorry. If you’re including items for yourself, we recommend shipping everything to your address and mailing/delivering your ‘Flower It Forward’ items on your own.
- I’m ‘Flowering It Forward’ to a friend and want to ship it directly to her—how will she know it’s from me?
We will handwrite her name on the custom FIF card that comes with her flower. (Yup, we go the extra mile for you!) This will require you to put your name in the billing address and your friend’s name in the shipping address. We use the exact first name you put in the ‘ship to’ address, so please be mindful of this! If she’s a Katie, not a Katherine, let us know!
- It’s kind of a hassle to deal with some of the logistics myself—is there any way you can fix your system to accommodate multiple shipping addresses?
No, sorry. In the small biz world, sometimes we just gotta roll with it. But the extra legwork will be worth it when your friend receives this generous gift from you—TRUST us!
- What is the estimated shipping time?
Packages are sent out via USPS First Class mail from our location in Wisconsin, and tracking numbers are included. We estimate all packages will be sent out within 10-14 business days. During Flower it Forward we process thousands of orders, and our team works hard to ship each one as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience!