Wondering what the SHE Rocks Virtual Run is all about? Never participated in a virtual run before? Don’t worry it’s actually pretty simple – a virtual run is just a race that can be ran at any location you choose! You run WHEN you want and WHERE you want. You can walk, use the treadmill, skip, run outside or participate in another race. For the SHE Rocks Virtual Run you have the option to complete a 5k, 10k or 15k on Mother’s Day (5/10/15). It’s up to you to run the distance you choose and complete your race sometime that weekend either by yourself or alongside friends or family!
The beauty of a virtual run is that it’s completely flexible and you can run your race at your pace wherever you like, remember at Fellow Flowers we believe – forward is a pace! All SHE Rocks Virtual Run participants will be emailed a race bib, optional supporter bibs and a kiddos certificate of completion (and a special Fellow Flowers Momosa cocktail recipe so you can cheers to you and your finish!) and will be mailed a finisher’s medal and limited edition race tank.
- It’s fun and awesome (duh!)
- Just by registering you are able to give back to three amazing and meaningful causes – Shine Fertility, Adoption Associates & Heart Strides
- The chance to add a fun exclusive medal and tank to your collection
- Complete control over your schedule. Run when you want, where you want and complete the race on your own time.
- No travel expenses, no hassle with parking and no long lines waiting at the potty
- The opportunity to take a moment on Mother’s Day to either have “mommy time”, enjoy a productive activity with your family or run in honor or in memory of your mom or mothers everywhere (particularly the many mothers who have touched us throughout our lives)
Today (April 13) is the last day for early registration! Register for the SHE Rocks Virtual Run today and save $7!
Will you be joining women across the country by running the SHE Rocks Virtual Run? If so, tell us why you have decided to run in the comments!